Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Spill

I am a private person, a witch in the woods type. The idea of a quiet existence somewhere remote is highly appealing because I run a bit on the sensitive side. It’s an affliction that seems to involve efficient radar scooping abilities and some pretty fragile wiring. Fine-tuned, it's easy to be engulfed by the sheer force of life’s complexities and start to go static. When I decide to face it, plunge in and ride the turbulence, I get some good stuff done. So, that’s how I tend to work. Ebbing and surging. This blog will purposely go against my low profile grain. I want it to be a stream of consciousness channel, a tune in tributary, my way to spill out into the world even when I’m suffering from inertia but especially when I’m covering ground.

No comments: