Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Make Tomorrow A Happy Day

REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY!
I voted by absentee last week (paper trail and all that) but I still want to approach today with the right stance. I am actively opting out of election coverage and turning my optimism on high. First thing this morning I tackled the housecleaning. A symbolically potent act that I want to reverberate out into our excellent nation. Let's get our house in order, people (and our senate too). So, I've already scrubbed the toilets, mopped the floors, composted the garbage, shaken the rugs and put the disorderly stuff back where it belongs all while envisioning the same happening on a national scale. There's a way to go yet because it's a pretty big mess but I fully expect this place to shine by this evening.

No comments: